We are looking for a part-time Health Advisor / Sales Associate to provide exceptional customer service. The sales associate must be team-oriented, energetic, and comfortable building customer relationships. A suitable candidate will demonstrate the ability and willingness to continually develop product knowledge and gain a greater understanding of the day-to-day store operations, customer service, and merchandising.
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including product information, current advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Learn new product features, advantages and benefits.
- Support the store manager in ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales.
- Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
- Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store including greeting customers, gaining customer confidence by making their experience comfortable and assessing their needs.
- Maintaining store appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- 1-2 years experience in a retail store environment
- 1+ years experience in health & nutritional (vitamins, etc.) knowledge
- 2+ years experience providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient in Spanish or Portuguese language
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and articulately
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Proven experience in an environment that requires strong multitasking skills
or please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org