New Chapter’s patented Zyflamend® Whole Body formulation represents a scientific breakthrough in promoting a healthy inflammation response. Recent research studies suggest this may be an effective strategy to promote healthy joint function and normal cell growth.*
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and has discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain at least 8 phytonutrients that may safely and significantly promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum): Contains ursolic acid, which significantly enhances detoxification and promotes a healthy inflammation response.*
- Turmeric: Unique curcumin phytonutrient complex, synergistic with green tea, significantly multiplying each herb’s ability to promote healthy eicosanoid balance.*
- Ginger: Supercritical extract modulates both eicosanoid cascades and offers numerous anti-aging constituents*
- Green tea: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences report green tea polyphenols exert a beneficial effect on healthy eicosanoid balance.* Major university database notes green tea contains 51 phytonutrients that promote a healthy inflammation response.*
- Rosemary: Dual extracts offer highly concentrated, full spectrum eicosanoid balance and support detoxification.*
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum): Richest known resveratrol source, with each daily serving delivering the approximate equivelant of six glasses of resveratrol-rich wine.
- Chinese goldthread and barberry: Unique berberine phytonutrient complex naturally promotes a healthy inflammation response.*
- Oregano: Source of large number of phytonutrient modulators (31) according to USDA database.*
- Baikal Skullcap: Unique baicalin phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes healthy inflammation response.*
Prepared without any chemical solvents, certified Kosher.